1. We have achieved high safety standards through the implementation of our system of preventive management of occupational risks and the continuous improvement of these processes. This has allowed us to adapt to the permanent challenges imposed by the sector, through the incorporation of various construction systems and the new regulation.
2. We obtained the Preventico Global Award, granted by the National Insurance Institute in 2006 in the First Time category, and in 2016 in the Gold category, this time for innovation in the processes of work at height and safety in the operation and assembly of tower cranes.
3. We have obtained the bonus of our policies from the National Insurance Institute, through the Homologation of Preventive Management in the periods 2004, 2008, 2009, 2013 and from 2014 to 2017, consecutively. This benefit is obtained through the preventive management program reached, as well as the cost ratio of the policy due to the low loss ratio.
4. Due to the low accident rate, we have the lowest rate in the work risk policy in the construction sector, because of the implementation of the occupational health management plan and the permanent commitment of the Management and all levels of the organization.
5. We continuously train our engineers, foremen, occupational safety staff and subcontractors in construction safety issues that allow us to unify criteria, as well as improve the safety standards in our projects.
6. We implemented the Campaign for my Family “The biggest reason for taking care of me at work may be the smallest”, which seeks a greater motivation of the worker towards self-care both in the workplace, and on their way home.